Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Blogomorph!

Though I've only had about 4 posts between my two new blogs (created in April I believe) I think I'm going to combine them.  I sometimes feel the urge to blog about my life, sports, work...and instead of having a sports blog and an information security blog (with nothing for random life posts) I think I'll combine them all. Maybe someone coming here because of some information security buzzword will stumble across a funny life moment of mine, or an interesting sports opinion...who knows.  I honestly don't even know that anyone will ever read any of these :), but I'll put them out there regardless. Though, as I said, I haven't done much since I started my first blog a few months ago, it is kind of a nice release to put things out there, whether anyone reads or responds. 

However, comments, positive or negative, are encouraged. If I can't take the bad, I don't deserve the good! :)

So anywho...this is just a post saying I'm combining everything. More posts to come for sure, now that I don't feel the need to categorize everything quite as much.

By the way...I named this post Blogomorph...and being a kid of the 90's, I can't help but think about Animorphs.  Modern day, I'm a True Blood fan...so technically Sam would be an "Animorph" or as they say a "Shape Shifter".  Is shape shifter the politically correct term, and animorph is derogatory? hmmm...

What about Manimal? Did anyone watch that show? I wasn't even born yet...but somehow I've seen it.

I'm starting to digress...next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment